Sunday 15 May 2011

Harmonica~ XD

Harmonica is a very simple music instrument compared to many other music instruments. It is also not popular as piano.

I loved this instrument because although it is small and has 12 holes (depends on what size of the harmonica is, longer the harmonica, there will be many holes that a harmonica will have). Harmonica which has 12 holes is categorized as chromatic harmonica.

Besides, harmonica can play by blowing air into holes or drawing air out of the holes. Although now I only can play some simple songs such as 'Twinkle twinkle little stars', 'Happy birthday', 'Mary had a little lamb', but I wish that I can play classical songs like Canon (now I just now the chorus part XD).

1 comment:

  1. YOR! i also have a harmonica! I was once a harmonica member in school! :DDDD

    ReplyDelete